The following “SCRAP’s Measures to Keep Covid-19 Away” will be strictly implemented at all SCRAP stores and event locations.
To further prevent the risk of transmission, we also ask customers who are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, or other abnormalities, to refrain from attending the games/events.
1. All staff are required to check their temperature before reporting for work. Staff who have a fever are not allowed to come in.
2. All staff will be required to wear a non-woven face mask.
*Some game hosts and emcees will need to perform without masks. In those cases, they will wear a clear face shield and keep a good distance away from guests.
3. All staff will put extra effort into regularly washing hands, gargling, and sanitizing their hands.
4. All visiting customers are required to wear a non-woven face mask from home. Customers who are not wearing a non-woven face mask will not be permitted to enter.
(If you forget to bring one, the venue has non-woven face masks. Please ask a staff member and receive one if you wish to enter.)
*If you are unable to wear a non-woven face mask directly on your face, please wear it over your woven face mask.
5. A non-contact infrared thermometer will be used to measure the temperature of all visiting customers upon entry.
Customers with a body temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) will not be permitted to participate in the events.
6. All visiting customers will be asked to use the hand sanitizer at the entrance before entering the venue or game room, and also when leaving the venue after the game has ended.
(You may use disposable gloves too if you wish. If you would like to receive a pair of disposable gloves to wear inside the venue, please ask a nearby staff member.)